top of page

Self Love Workbook Group

Public·16 members

  • The global aphakia market size was valued at USD 3.43 billion in 2024 and is expected to reach USD 7.57 billion by 2032, at a CAGR of 10.40% during the forecast period

  • The market growth is largely fueled by the growing adoption and technological progress within ophthalmic devices and vision correction solutions, leading to increased prevalence of corrective procedures and treatments for lens disorders in both developed and emerging regions

  • Furthermore, rising consumer demand for safe, effective, and advanced intraocular lens (IOL) solutions is establishing aphakia correction procedures as the preferred choice for restoring vision post-cataract surgery or trauma. These converging factors are accelerating the uptake of Aphakia solutions, thereby significantly boosting the industry's growth


3 Views

Contact Us

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • YouTube

© 2023 by J & E Coppens for I Do. I Did. I'm Done.  All rights reserved.

bottom of page